Hello. My name is Kevin Pan. I started this website after nursing school when I realized there were no real review sites for NCLEX review products.
That bothered me. I rely on reviews for almost everything that I buy, big or small.
Yet, there was nothing out there to help me pick a test prep for the biggest test in my life!
What’s so special about this site?
If you click around, you’ll see that there are buttons to leave reviews everywhere.
Why? When I’m doing research on the internet, I like to read quality reviews that go into detail. Reviews from real people who have real experience.
That’s why those buttons are everywhere. You’ll find that even though our reviews aren’t yet numerous, they are full of detail and genuine. That’s how it should be!
What’s so special about me?
But I have been immersing myself in NCLEX stuff since around 2011. Since then I’ve:
- Written multiple articles about NCLEX tips and principles.
- Watched tons of online NCLEX review videos, publishing reviews for them.
- Read more NCLEX books cover to cover than I care to count.
- Pored through the NCSBN’s Detailed Test Plan, Educator’s Editions in meticulous detail.
- Spoke to countless nursing students through email, Facebook, and on the phone.
- Wrote a guide for students who’ve failed the NCLEX.
- Met just about everyone who’s anyone in the NCLEX Review industry.
- Created a system to evaluate NCLEX question quality using three measurable factors.
What’s special about me is not who I am, but what I’ve spent my time on for almost the whole past decade!
And my greatest desire is to pass this expertise and experience onto you through this website
Affiliate Linking Disclosure
If you click on any of the yellow buttons on this website, I may be compensated if any purchases are made as a result of that link.
But fear not! I have strict personal rules on how I conduct business on this website.
I NEVER EVER:
- Make up reviews: All the reviews are user-generated.
- Edit user reviews to make money-making products look better.
- Delete unfavorable user reviews
- Exclusively approve favorable reviews
As the only real NCLEX Review and Ratings site on the internet, I take my duty to be honest to my fellow nursing students very seriously. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.
My name is Kevin. I’m a Registered Nurse. Right now, I am a nurse manager at a psychiatric hospital, which I’m really enjoying!
Ever since graduating nursing school (over 5 years ago), I’ve been doing research and working with different NCLEX Review companies.
I’ve come to learn a lot about how the NCLEX works, how different companies teach, and the various ways to study for the NCLEX. My hope is to use this knowledge to help guide you through all the choices you have at your fingertips!