The Best NCLEX Review Courses, Classes, and Tutors
Best NCLEX Review Courses of 2018
$29 to $49 per month
- NRSNG.com is a polished online learning library full of NCLEX content.
- Pro: Has the most content overall (videos, practice questions etc).
- Pro: Lower-priced than traditional NCLEX Reviews.
- Con: Lacks a live review: best for self-paced and tech-comfortable learners.
- Hurst is the leader in NCLEX Review with a long history and a strong reputation.
- Pro: Very efficient and comprehensive core content review
- Pro: In-person, live online, and online only options.
- Pro: Most well-rounded NCLEX review: content, strategy, practice.
(one time fee)
- Platinum Tests is the only Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) Simulator on the market.
- Pro: Only true CAT simulator for NCLEX
- Pro: Can accurately predict whether you'll pass the NCLEX
- Con: Simulation Tool: Does not give Rationales
- Kaplan is the another NCLEX Review leader (a close second to Hurst).
- Pro: Often has discount codes posted on its website.
- Pro: Known for its strategy review.
- Con: Doesn't have a comprehensive core content review.